tisdag 5 februari 2013

I'M SO HAPPY I COULD CRY!

Finally, FINALLY, I've got my visa for India. Oh lord, how this visa has made my Lao trip chaotic. But now IT'S OVER.

Also: yesterday i was sitting on a bus from Huay Xai to Vientiane (fyi a twenty hour bus ride on local bus, but the bus was so old and crappy it took us twenty SEVEN hours to reach the capital. It is lovely to travel, indeed...) and I got a text from Stina in the middle of the night. She had great news: my connecting flight from Colombo to Chennai had been cancelled. Which meant I was going to miss our domestic flight from chennai to port Blair.... Yaaay. Exactly what I wanted to hear!

Fortunately, that was an easy problem to fix and now I have new flight tickets AND a visa. And yeah I don't know what to do really, I'm just so relieved. It has been almost two weeks of worrying. Now I can breathe normally again.

Ah. I might just take a nap. I think I deserve it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar